Sunday, November 11, 2012

Agree to Disagree

Well, I don't think anyone in their right mind agrees with my dad, and we have to have a designated spokesperson.  What's bothering me is the nature of the clicks in accordance with how I feel about my dad.

Also, I do like to make suggestions, but I haven't really cursed my whole life nor been flat-out nasty to people I'm not that close with nor anyone so much without reason.  I never tried to really hurt anyone.  I guess sometimes I didn't know how I was supposed to act and just exploded, probably because I felt guilty for not writing my cousin for so long and it building and I not realizing it.  My life did get pretty shitty.  Really, my parents should have told me to write to her.  Well, it's my mom's sister.  I don't know why we weren't the ones to send them anything else, first.  I wasn't allowed to talk on the phone.  They didn't get online when I was 11.  Well, they're poor.  We sent them money and my old clothes and pictures, which were ugly.