Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blood-Thirsty

As things have been improving for me, people have turned and always been pretty blood thirsty at their opportunity with me.  I keep getting clicks in my room that are supposedly Kate Bush, who is queasy about the n word thing and seeing me online.  However, it's happened since I started watching the new season of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I didn't keep up with her on Twitter over the summer.  I think she got mad at me for the n word thing when I started following her.  I saw a Retweet and decided to follow.  Things have always been pretty hectic.  However, things were bad even before I forgot to write to my cousin when I was 7, I think.  It seems I have to put up with people's crap basically because I've taken them into my life.  This is totally ridiculous.  I'm always at my back about these different people.  It's become evil since I started watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" this season.