Sunday, November 11, 2012

STOP

Something happened on my computer at a certain moment that made my nose feel flimsy.  I know I'm not Middle Eastern|Jewish, but I deserve a chance to have my nose more or less how I like.

Stop trailing me.

I hate my dad, and he's trying to stimulate me.  !@#$%  I'm very sensitive and particular.

I think Ellen DeGeneres is sending me weird messages, or my dad is pretending she tells me stuff, like that I shouldn't deserve to get much food at the grocery store or that I did something really bad in mypast.  I don't have to listen to her nor what she thinks her mom wants to tell me.  Why would she do that?  Isn't her mom kinda respected at some distance?

They're just playing around with me.

My dad just doesn't want me to be cool and "live in style."  SOMEONE STOP HIM!  :0